Studies in Ethnicity and Nationalism – Call for Dissertation Abstractspublished: June 9, 2015
The official blog for the journal Studies in Ethnicity and Nationalism (SEN), a publication of the Association for the Study of Ethnicity and Nationalism (ASEN), SEN seeks to regularly feature recently defended Ph.D. dissertations in the fields of ethnicity, race, identity, nationalism, and the interactions between these.
They welcome the submission of abstracts (approximately 500 words long) that highlight the contribution of a given doctoral dissertation in these areas. The dissertation must have been defended and may be completed in any language and in any humanities or social sciences discipline since January 2014.
The abstract must be written in English, concisely and clearly including the sources analyzed, theories engaged, methods employed, and main findings or argument.
Abstracts should include:
- Brief introduction of the author, including name, current affiliation, and other relevant information
- Title of the dissertation
- Institution where the dissertation was written and approved
- Name of dissertation supervisor
- Year the dissertation was approved
- An abstract in English
Submissions at any time.