Any questions?published: May 6, 2021
Transformations to Sustainability is a new Sida-supported ISSC programme that will fund and promote research on innovative processes of social transformation to secure equitable and durable solutions to some of the urgent global problems we face today such as climate change, biodiversity loss, food security, poverty, and inequality. How can we find solutions that will work and that are equitable?
The programme will support researchers from the social, behavioural and economic sciences to take the lead in developing Transformative Knowledge Networks that will:
- focus on social transformation in concrete contexts of application
- bring together researchers from different disciplines and fields of science, and different parts of the world
- engage stakeholders in co-designing and co-producing solutions-oriented knowledge
- develop networks of knowledge exchange and mutual learning
- build capacity for international research collaboration and support early career social scientists.
The deadline for responding to the call for seed funding to develop Transformation Knowledge Networks is 31 May 2013.
We look forward to receiving your application!